Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What the Bees have been up to lately

I realize I haven't been posting nearly as often as I promised when I started this blog. I've been too busy writing, though I haven't made a huge amount of money doing it. But I have made some, and I have a long list of articles now online. I've been thinking what I want this blog to be about.

  • There are a lot of how-to-be-a-freelance-writer blogs out there.
  • There are a lot of how-to-make-money online blogs.
  • I want to do something visually creative as well as writing.
  • I want to showcase other wonderfully creative websites that I find.
So, as I think I said before, this blog will be a sort of amalgamation, a mixture of a bunch of things. I'll talk about how I'm doing with the professional writing (the writing I'm getting paid for). I'll link to other websites. I'll post some creative stuff, including images, maybe even stuff I've created myself.

And I'll try to post more often. :-)

No comments: